TREKKING MERINO CLASSIC CUT
After a whole day trekking, you really appreciate what your feet have been through – and how good it is that the TREKKING MERINO socks cushion and support your foot at those crucial areas. The soft merino wool provides added comfort. These socks still feel comfortable, even after a long day on the trail.
They were developed in collaboration with Swiss sock specialists, X-Technology. The TREKKING MERINO CLASSIC CUT socks support the ankle joint and cushion the Achilles tendon, ankle, instep, toe and high stress areas on the sole of the foot. The robust, breathable fabric also helps to keep your feet dry – the best strategy against blisters.
- ARCH BAND: supports the ankle to promote a secure stance
- LAMBERTZ PROTECTOR: even distribution of pressure and padding on the Achilles tendon
- CROSS ventilation: mesh fabric for good instep ventilation; spacer pads create a gap between foot and shoe
- padded ankle, instep and toe
- BIOSPLIT footbed: padding and ventilation zones relieve pressure on sole of foot at high stress areas
- blend of polyamide, acrylic, merino wool, polypropylene and elastane
- Weight: 70 g/pair (Size 41-43)
- 38 % Polyamide
- 35 % Acrylic
- 14 % Wool
- 11 % Polypropylene
- 2 % Elastane