THUNDER BAY TEXAPORE HIGH W
Goodbye cold toes, hello warm feet! The women’s version of our THUNDER BAY TEXAPORE HIGH winter boot will keep your feet warm as toast at temperatures down to around -30 °C. The NANUK ULTRA fleece lining provides the cold-busting spec.
The high-cut water-resistant suede and fabric uppers provide extra warmth. Water beads up and runs off the uppers (dry material = warmer feet), while the TEXAPORE membrane blocks any water that might seep through.
The sturdy, anti-slip WOLF SNOW hiking sole provides good grip on both icy pavements and wintry woodland trails.
- water-resistant, robust suede leather and water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK ULTRA: exceptionally warm and comfortable fleece lining
- comfort temperature to -30°/-22°F
- WOLF SNOW: hiking sole with flexible forefoot and winter tread for good grip on ice, snow and slush
- WINTER GRIP: special rubber compound for good grip at low temperatures
- lacing system with metal hooks and nylon loops
- Weight: 960 g/pair (Size 6)
- Upper: Suede leather
- Lining: Nanuk Ultra fleece
- Sole: Wolf Snow Winter Grip rubber hiking sole