Mtn Attack 5 Texapore Mid W
Lowland trails or foothills of the Alps, a couple of hours walking or a full weekend – the versatile MTN ATTACK 5 TEXAPORE MID is with you all the way.
The boot is waterproof and breathable so the weather won’t hold you back, and neither will muddy trails. Our TEXAPORE O2+ waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry.
The ankle-high uppers give you the stability and support you need to negotiate stony paths and forest terrain. The robust synthetic fibre material at the instep allows moist air to escape and maintains a pleasant internal wear climate. The lightweight, hard-wearing sole is fully cushioned and offers good grip on all types of terrain.
- hiking boot for hikes with a medium-weight pack
- waterproof, very breathable
- good grip and support
- suede leather and robust fabric
- suede leather and very water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast-drying polyester lining
- WOLF HIKE CL: flexible hiking sole with good grip on various types of terrain
- protective heel and toe caps
- lacing system with metal hooks and nylon loops
- Weight: 1020 g/pair (Size 9)
- Main Material: Hydrophobic Suede; 100% Leather
- Second Material: Hydrophobic Mesh; 100% Polyester
- Lining: CIRCULINER; 100% Polyester
- Sole: WOLF HIKE CL; 100% Rubber