MOAB JAM 18 BACK PACK
Good things come in small packages. The little MOAB JAM 18 is a top choice for all your outdoor activities, especially energetic ones. The main compartment is big enough for rain gear, snacks and water.
The packs in the MOAB JAM series have a number of features that make them the ideal day packs for a wide range of activities. The helmet compartment and LED light attachment are practical details for biking trips.
And when you go hiking, you’ve got lashing straps for your trekking poles and a useful rain cover.
The MOAB JAM packs are equipped with our Flexible ACS TIGHT suspension to help keep you mobile. Because the pack sits very close to your body you retain full control of the load – even when the pace hots up. The central air channel at the back and the air-permeable padding help to keep your back cool.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact suspension system with a body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- trekking pole fastener
- side compression straps
- attachment for LED light
- Share large main compartment with inner compartment (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), front pocket,
- elasticated helmet compartment on front, waist belt pocket
- ORGANIZER in front pocket: small pockets and pouches for small items, key clip
- equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads/NAILHEAD 210D:
- very lightweight, high tenacity fabric (body)
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (base)
- CROSSLINK PE: special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength (back)
- Measurements: 46 x 28 x 23 cm
- Capacity: 18 Lit.
- Weight: 800g
- Body: Cross Rip 210D & Nailhead 210D (100% nylon)
- Base: Cross Rip 210D (100% nylon)
- Frame: Crosslink PE (100% polyethylen)