Impulse Pro Texapore O2+ Mid M
Whether you’re hiking across scree slopes or exploring the world on long-distance trails, the IMPULSE PRO TEXAPORE O2+ will support you all the way. Designed for long, ambitious treks, it delivers a secure grip and reliable weather protection. This trekking boot is robust, waterproof and very breathable, and gives the foot a high degree of support and stability.
The uppers are made of very robust, oiled nubuck leather and feature our BRACE SUPPORT SYSTEM for added stability at the ankle, midfoot and heel. So even with a fully laden pack, the boot gives you the sure-footedness you need on all types of terrain. The 360° impact protection is a welcome feature when hiking over rocks and scree.
The sole was developed in co-operation with the sole specialists at VIBRAM and is robust and durable. It has an aggressive tread pattern that delivers good grip on muddy paths. The EVA midsole works as a shock absorber; this is particularly noticeable during long days on the trail. It relieves the strain on your joints and helps you maintain your performance for longer.
- oiled nubuck leather and highly water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast-drying polyester lining
- BRACE SUPPORT SYSTEM: stabilising system for ankle joint and arch of foot
- heel stabiliser
- VIBRAM WOLF TREK: very sturdy trekking and hiking sole with special heel support
- all round, abrasion resistant rubber rand for protection against impact damage and dirt
- lacing system with metal eyelets & hooks and low set tensioning hooks
- Weight: 1340 g/pair (Size 9)
- Upper material: Leather and textile
- Internal material: Textile
- Cover sole: Textile
- Sole: Abrasion-proof rubber
- Padding type: Cold padding