HIKING PRO LOW CUT
You’re only a few hundred metres from the end of the day’s hike, and your feet still feel great. The HIKING PRO LOW CUT hiking socks have extra padding on the sole, heel and toe.
These short socks are specially designed to be worn with low cut summer hiking shoes. We’ve incorporated ventilation zones into the breathable fabric to air-condition your feet. This makes the socks extra comfortable to wear and helps prevent blisters.
- LAMBERTZ PROTECTOR: even distribution of pressure and padding on the Achilles tendon
- CROSS ventilation: mesh fabric for good instep ventilation; spacer pads create a gap between foot and shoe padded ankle, instep and toe
- BIOSPLIT footbed: padding and ventilation zones relieve pressure on sole of foot at high stress areas blend of polyamide, polyester, polypropylene and elastane
- hiking socks
- very breathable
- good cushioning and padding
- Weight: 40 g/pair (Size 41-43)
- 41% nylon
- 36% polyester
- 20% polypropylene
- 3% elastane