EXPEDITION TRUNK 130
Designed for expeditions, research trips and other adventures in harsh climates, the EXPEDITION TRUNK 130 is a king size travel bag made of super-robust, water-resistant fabric. We have also reinforced the base, which is the area most prone to wear and tear.
The huge main compartment offers plenty of room for all your equipment and clothing. Smaller items can be neatly packed in the inner compartments or the front pocket. Your gear will stay dry in the front pocket, as this is equipped with a water-resistant zip. You can carry the EXPEDITION TRUNK by the handles or like a backpack. For backpack mode, simply unpack the stowaway shoulder straps.
- main compartment with 3 inner pockets, flat front pocket with water-resistant zip
- lockable zip
- stowaway padded shoulder straps
- 2 reinforced tape carry handles above the main compartment
- 2 padded, reinforced carry handles on the sides
- gear loops on the outside
- BALLISTIC 840D: medium-weight, extremely hard-wearing and abrasion-resistant polyamide fabric with smooth finish/MEGA PU: extra waterproof, robust fabric with PU coating (body)
- BALLISTIC 840D: medium-weight, extremely hard-wearing and abrasion-resistant polyamide fabric with smooth finish (base)
- Measurements: 44 x 84 x 38 cm
- Capacity: 130 Lit.
- Weight: 2350g
- Shell 1: 80 % Polyurethane, 20 % Polyester
- Shell 2: 100 % Polyamide
- Lining: 100 % Polyester