ACS HIKE 24 WOMENS PACK
On mountain trails and wide paths, the ACS HIKE 24 PACK sits comfortably on your back from start to finish and is a top choice for day hikes. This pack is the smallest unisex model in our ACS HIKE series. It is just as comfortable as the larger models and with 24 litres capacity has enough space for all your kit for the day.
You can pack everything you need in a neat and orderly way. Larger items in the main or base compartment, map in the front pocket. Your GPS and energy bars can go in the two small waist belt pockets (with integrated bottle holster!). The loops can be used to fasten your trekking poles to the outside of the pack when you’re not using them.
When you are hiking fast on flat trails, up and down hills or in very warm weather, and the going gets sweaty, the packs in our ACS series keep you comfortable and dry, thanks to the special ACS suspension system. The only contact point with your back is the air-permeable mesh, and there is a gap between the body of the pack and your back that allows fresh air to circulate.
- ACS: flexible, classic suspension system with spacers for effective back ventilation and specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- trekking pole attachment
- side compression straps
- reflective detailing
- main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment, vertical front pocket, 2 elasticated mesh pockets, waist belt pocket
- equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body)
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (base)
- DELRIN: high-tenacity thermoplastic material (frame)
- Backlength: M - L
- Measurements: 55 x 30 x 25 cm
- Capacity: 24 Lit.
- Weight: 1060g
- Body: Cross Rip (100% nylon, 210D)
- Base: Cross Rip (100% polyester, 300D)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Frame: Delrin thermoplastic